Child Dental Benefits Schedule
As a parent, it is your responsibility to ensure the growth and wellness of your kids. This includes taking care of their delicate teeth and gums, so that they can grow up with healthy and beautiful smiles.
However, many parents worry about the additional expenditure that dental and oral health services for their kids would have on their family budget. Well, we have great news for you. Quality dental care for your kids is now more affordable and accessible with the Child Dental Benefits Schedule.
What is the Child Dental Benefits Schedule?
This new dental and oral health scheme from the Department of Human Services aims to provide financial support for the basic dental and oral health care of kids, between ages 2 to 17 years, of eligible families, who will receive a notification via mail during the start of the year. The CDBS gives each eligible child a $1000 benefit cap that can be used for a span of two consecutive calendar years.
On what dental treatments does the CDBS apply?
- Dental checkups
- Dental x-rays
- Professional dental cleaning
- Dental fissure sealants
- Root canal therapy
- Tooth extractions
Note that the CDBS does not cover orthodontic and cosmetic dental treatments.
Using the CDBS
- Check the eligibility of your kids first, through your Medicare online account or by calling the Medicare general enquiries line on 132 011.
- Make an appointment with your reliable Salisbury dentist here at Parabanks Dental Clinic and notify us that your family is eligible for the CDBS.
- After the comprehensive dental checkup, we will then discuss the treatment plan for your kid and any associated costs or possible alternatives with you.
- Then, we will ask you to sign a consent form.
- We can then proceed with the necessary dental treatments and the expenses will be bulk-billed. This means that, in using the CDBS, there are no out-of-pocket costs.
Top-Notch Dental Care For Kids In Salisbury
Be sure about the dental and oral wellness of your beloved children. Avail of the advantages provided by the Child Dental Benefits Schedule. For high-quality dental and oral health care for your children, consult your trusted dentist in Salisbury here at Parabanks Dental. Your kids deserve to have a lifetime filled with beautiful and healthy smiles and we aim to help you make sure that they are going to.CALL NOW ON (08) 8258 6603