Dental Implants in Salisbury
Looking for the most modern way to deal with tooth loss?
We at Parabanks Dental have the solution for you – Dental Implants.
Despite the effort put in upholding utmost dental and oral wellness, tooth loss continues to be a prevalent concern here in Australia. Although this dental problem can be caused by a number of different factors, it leads to the same consequences. That is, it negatively affects your aesthetic appearance and thus, making you less secure about yourself and extremely anxious in meeting or communicating with other people.
Why Choose Dental Implants
When you have missing teeth, your remaining teeth tend to compensate and gradually shift towards the direction of the gap. This will then lead to a number of concerns that can deteriorate the quality of your life. The consequences of unaddressed tooth loss include:
- An unpleasant smile
- Shrinking of face
- Looking older than you actually are
- Difficulty in eating and speaking well
- Problems with self-confidence
- Bone loss in the jaw area
That is why it is important to deal with tooth loss immediately and today, the use of dental implants is emerging as the choice solution to replace missing teeth. Dental implants are effective in preventing the complications brought about by missing teeth.
Plus, they are extremely durable and can last for a long time, with proper care and regular dental visits. Not only that, dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth. As such, they can perfectly restore the beauty of your smile as well as the strength of your bite.
The Process Of Getting Dental Implants
- Consult your dental care partners here at Parabanks Dental to see if you are suitable for dental implants.
- Your trusted Salisbury dentist will take a close look at the condition of your teeth and gums. Also, your medical history will be thoroughly assessed to check on certain factors that might affect the success of the dental implant.
- We will then come up with a treatment plan and we will discuss this with you, including the exact costs, risks, benefits, and treatment alternatives, so that you can have a well-informed decision regarding the concern at hand.
- Once the general plan has been set and agreed upon, the procedure can now ensue. Your trusted dentist will then insert the dental implants into your jawbone.
- Next, the implants are then allowed to fuse with your jawbone, which will take around 2 to 6 months.
- When the process has been completed and the implants have successfully fused with your jawbone, each of them will then be attached with a dental crown.
- Your dentist will then provided you with essential reminders on taking care of your teeth, gums, and mouth, for the maximum longevity of your dental implants.
High-Quality Dental Implants In Salisbury
Experience the most modern way to deal with missing teeth by getting Dental Implants here at Parabanks Dental. For high-quality tooth restorations, consult your reliable Salisbury dentist immediately so that we can provide you with a treatment plan that fits your tooth replacement needs before you suffer the consequences of having that gap in your smile. We can restore the optimal function of your bite and utmost beauty of your smile using the most advanced dental treatments available.CALL NOW ON (08) 8258 6603