At Salisbury Dental Clinic we treat patients with the pre-eminent care for the teeth, our doctors think highly of a healthy smile for a comfortable life. The specialists will take all measures to preserve even the seemingly hopeless teeth. We believe that tooth extraction is the last resort in the most extreme cases. Treatment and filling are performed superbly as we treat using the best materials!
Emergency dentist in Salisbury solves dental problems
Emergency dental aid is a must when you are suffering a severe toothache, bleeding gums, chipped or broken tooth. You should also visit a dentist within two-three hours when:
- you have a fever, high blood pressure;
- general weakness;
- a headache and/or pain in the ears or neck;
- swelling of the cheek increases rapidly;
- the toothache does not stop after a painkiller;
- the mouth bleeds and nothing relieves pain.
Suffering any of these symptoms? Call Salisbury Dental Clinic without further delay and ask for the services of a qualified professional!